PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Lufthansa Italia
View Single Post
Old 3rd Jul 2009, 07:50
EAM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
daidegas, welcome to the club.
I passed all DLR, SIM etc for LH about 12 years ago and was sent home after the final interview.
But as I passed the first stages, it puts me right on the second stage for LHITA.

Just to get it straigt, they say it does not judge you as a pilot and its true.
Of course I would love to fly for LH, but when I talk to some of them, I glad I am not one of them.
Sometimes I think we dont pass the selection, because we are the more human pilots. Anyway I have good friends in LH.

BTW: As I did the whole DLR about 12years ago, I was trying to offer my help, because it hasnt changed a lot. In addition I was trying to make clear, that all this is not going so easy with LHITA as they want us to belive. There is a lot going on behind the doors that most of us will never hear about.
But some guys in this form, are just calling me an ignorant tedesco and so everyone has to make his own experiance on this.

Just 2 things if you are going to the DLR: Be prepared, for any of the 2 stages, at least 4 weeks, its available on the www, use it, you have only one shot.
If you can, postpone it, this time its not the early bird that catches the worm.