PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Qantas will be dead in 6 months
View Single Post
Old 2nd Jul 2009, 21:31
lowerlobe
Registered User **

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Indamiddle.....You have to read Whitepointer's post to understand what he/she has against QAL to understand....here is an example
Lowerlobe, are you saying if we voted no to the NY shuttle we would be back slipping there and better off? And if no Australian ventured up to London the base would be dead and buried?
she is anti seniority...anti QF L/H....pro giving into the company....pro S/H..
All the young ones are QCCA or domestic
Don't you love that bit...there are no old girls in domestic according to White Pointer....

Also as I said WP....the company got a yes vote and did it bring back the slip....but noooo you can always trust the company......

The sad part is that she talks about hand bag swinging but she starts the argument and that shows how bitter and twisted she really is....

Orangputi...Well,I too have travelled a fair bit since I left flying with QF and I have to say you are full of it.Since all the airlines have cut back it seems as though there are lots of airlines that are not what they used to be.

However,with QF I have had some very good flights with the exception of IFE problems and other tech issues causing a delay...and you can hardly blame that on Cabin Crew....But with your description of the SIA girls it is apparent that you are one of those who just likes Asian women so no amount of logic will please you.