PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Emirates Hold Pool
View Single Post
Old 2nd Jul 2009, 16:14
Alvord

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
kkeehh31,

You beat me to it.
Hah
After being hung out to dry like the employee # that I am for over a year by these salad tossing camel fuc$ers, I would like to thank all those who shed light on the situation at Emirates. You have made my decision final and the 'thanks but no thanks letter iced the cake.' I wish all pilots and families at Emirates the very best and I hope a better opportunity comes your way soon. Life is too short to work for a$$holes.

I considered Emirates a good place to work for awhile before interviewing and after. But when they make 400+ million and already start to toss the contract aside, I could only imagine what it would be like if they lost money. They might handcuff you to the plane. I pitty those who continue to degrade the aviation world by taking the opportunity to work under poorer and poorer conditions for less and less. Once you lower the bar it will be darn hard to raise anywhere near what it used to be. DEC's you especially.

I wish all pilots and families at Emirates the very best and I hope a better opportunity comes your way soon. Life is too short to work for a$$holes. I am now off to the river to enjoy a sunny warm day with the wife and dog.

Later
Alvord