PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - VBA + AIR or AIZ (Air New Zealand)
View Single Post
Old 2nd Jul 2009, 11:43
Chocks Away

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
"Ansett made 190 million dollar profit the year before ANZ got hold of it and in two years ANZ ran it into the ground."
- finally someone comes out with the truth. I saw it regularly, 1st hand, just before curfew out of Syd... and AN where actively recruiting, with awards from it's new international service and all (onboard chefs +service!)... it's sad that, that unique service wasn't (hasn't been) harnessed by those that drove it under... but then again you can't tell "lil'bro" anything without upsetting the chips on the shoulders with the massive tall poppy syndrome there and all, you said "Sand Dune Sam"! ...mind you Mr Hogan took that award winning service to the sand dunes and look what loads +service they have... I shan't go on suffice to say there are ALOT of lessons to be learnt from the past... if your mind is open to them!

I'll repeat my earlier post that the media have been "frothed-up" by the shonks, that should stay well out of Aviation Airline ownership (trying to influence the Chess pieces) and concentrate on the worldwide discord and backlashes (esp EU!) they have through their Macquarie Airports section!
Tidy up your front yard before you worry about elsewhere, I suggest, especially at a time when airlines don't have the margins to support your Cuban Cigar fetishes! Airlines can re-route/reduce frequency... Airports are a static asset with no choice... so look after the hands that feed you! .