PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - British Grand Prix, Silverstone heliport photos 2009/2010
Old 2nd Jul 2009, 10:16
John R81

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
I tried again. I don't have a Paypal and used the credit card donation. Here is the result. As I said, PM me and I will send a cheque - your photo's are great and the idea of using them to raise funds like this is generous of you (and a blindingly good idea).

John

We’re really sorry for the problems you’re having with our site.

We’ve recently had a major update and we still have some issues that need to be resolved. We promise we’re working around the clock to fix these.
Please go to the blog to find our latest update: http://blog.justgiving.com
You can find answers to frequently asked questions in our help section at: www.justgiving.com/help
If you were trying to make a donation, entered your card details successfully and want to check if the donation has gone through, please contact our helpdesk at [email protected] or on 0845 021 2110.
If you did not enter your card details your donation won’t be processed. Please try again at a later time
Please rest assured we’re working flat out to make sure the new system runs perfectly. Thank you for bearing with us.
The JustGiving Team