PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - RYANAIR thoughts
View Single Post
Old 2nd Jul 2009, 00:40
BongleBear

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
I want an answer

You behave like a nimby: let everyone else do the work and you'll take the benefit.
What benefit?

That wasn't rhetorical by the way, I genuinely want to know what benefits there are and that can be told to me on repaweb.
It's clear what the problems will be.

I keep hearing "if you don't do something about it now your t's & c's will continue to be reduced" - but again, I genuinely want to know what will be done to prevent this. As far as I am aware, as I previously said, MOL doesn't need to take any action BALPA request, he just has to attend meetings. So how is that going to make an ounce of difference?

Those who are telling us to act - please answer the above. I don't mean that in any confrontational way, and I apologise if my previous post was interpreted in that manner (just finished lates and missed a bbq, pissed off already), I just want an answer.

Finally:

I get the same emails as you: where should the issue be ventilated? Here, or in house?
My point was that I don't want these emails. If I want advice I will ask for it from my peers, which I have done.

I don't want to see:

1. emails from people who I haven't given my address to
2. text messages from people who I haven't given my phone number to
3. mol's, pb's, dob's etc immature propoganda memos and posters
4. bgy as my base on next months roster