PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Lagos, Kano, and Abuja ATC
View Single Post
Old 2nd Jul 2009, 00:16
chizelchest

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
I was one of the pilots flying the EMB for IRS through "Buck" company Politiri aka contractpilots.tc. And Yes, use caution when dealing with "Politiri," I was flyin on an IOU, and that IOU was owed to me by Politiri, of which they have yet to pay....they've breached contract multiple times, of which I have the emails and contract to prove. They've not paid an owed bonus at contract completion, made me pay for a good portion of recurrent simulator costs when specifically stated in contract it was to be paid by them, and to top everything off, they've not paid the last two months of contract!!! Myself and others were left hanging on strings with these guys and still have yet to recieve any payments from them for stated above. Sure, BUCK or hamilton will probably come back on here and give another line of bs to save face, but facts are facts and I can prove it...so, to all those looking to contract and ACTUALLY get paid and not have a contract breached, stay away from these guys.

This is not just a disgruntal post by myself, I've waited patiently for months on promises by these guys, and nothing EVER came to fruition, leaving me TEN's of THOUSANDS of dollars unpaid. I just don't want something similar to happen to anyone else. NO ONE deserves the kind of treatment these guys gave me!!!

Tony D

"Fellas, just a quick intrusion - company out of UK has a judgment against IRS for unpaid accounts and has been issued authority to seize any of their aircraft entering EU airspace and hold for payment. Word on the street in UK is that they are cashed out - most of the flight crews are flying on IOU's. They are paying cash for fuel and they have had one AC, the EMB145, repo'd and are trying to rent AC all over Europe but it is on the street now about the court order.
Use Caution dealing with these guys."