PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Politiri
Thread: Politiri
View Single Post
Old 1st Jul 2009, 23:56
chizelchest

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
From my personal experience on contract with these guys for just under a year, I can honestly say, and back up with multiple emails that they breach their own contract. In my personal experience, I was forced to pay for a good portion of my recurrent simulator costs (even though it SPECIFICALLY stated that all training costs where paid by them) and to top that off, I was NOT paid for the last two months of contract work, again, I have the emails directly from them proving this. I head warning to all those who look to contract with them. Myself, and others on contract at the same time I was and in the same location, were EXTREMELY patient in dealing with their extreme lack of payments, but enough became enough and they have still yet to pay the last two months and the contracted bonus (going on 7 months without pay on the bonus and 3 months with out pay on the last two months).

Now I can guarantee that "Buck" is going to come back with some sort of response here to try and save face for their company. BUT, the facts are the facts and they stand..NO MATTER what he says. And, AGAIN, I can prove all that I am saying. PM me if you would like further details.

The sad thing is that they could care less about the HUGE financial impact this situation has had on myself and fellow pilots on the same contract.

They talk a good game, but that is all. Must have been some good politicians in a former life.

Tony D