PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Etihad - Wannabes & Recruitment IV
View Single Post
Old 1st Jul 2009, 23:12
Skywards

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
I understood your question rachel, and when they told me I too was a bit confused as to why it would affect training being on or off (and I also know what ramadan is). They also have an idea of when ramadan is each year so it's funny that they would schedule training if there was the possibility it wouldn't go ahead. They did mention that it had to do with flights, and that it was difficult getting us all over for training during this time. I guess because my training was towards the end of ramadan and they would have alot of people coming over for the public holiday celebrations and feasts. And giving away lots of seats to us, instead of to paying customers probably doesn't make much sense. That was my take on it, but who knows!

And also the training starting on the 23rd August will run through ramadan, so it's not the eating in public issue that stopped the September trainings going ahead.

Still waiting on medical results.....it will be a week tomorrow. I've waited months to hear from them and I was fine, and now all of a sudden a week seems like eternity! I think I'm going crazy!