PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - RYANAIR thoughts
View Single Post
Old 1st Jul 2009, 21:05
Abusing_the_sky

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Thank you for your very kind reply Vexed and i too respect the truth as you see it. It's nice when you can have a debate with someone who doesn't tell you to get off the thread because you don't "belong" here.

I totally agree that maybe, at some point, the company should be unionized. But not now, not by BALPA. In my view, BALPA will take your money and do bugger all when you need help, should you ever need it.

I read their T&C's and in very, VERY small print it says that they will only represent you if they think you can win the case. They won't even try to fight your corner.

If you want legal protection, at way lower cost than BALPA's, there are other places you could get it from. But then again it's all down to people's views on things and what they think it's best for them.

Ozymandias, with all due respect, are you a BALPA member? Do you still have the membership booklet they sent along with your membership card? Have a read through that and then tell me i'm (and so many other people are) wrong.

Last edited by Abusing_the_sky; 1st Jul 2009 at 21:09. Reason: just read Ozymandias post