PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - RYANAIR thoughts
View Single Post
Old 1st Jul 2009, 11:25
yourvoteyourchoice

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Abusing the Sky - We are talking about the long term careers of pilots. And you are CC, no disrespect to you as your partner is a pilot. But your career and training is not that of a pilot and as such sarcastic comments, probably born out of your partners opinion and your own vested interests are not welcome. I would never try and involve myself in your career. It is not for you to decide the careers of other pilots, or to rush to judgements. but it is for your partner, who has valid concerns and questions and if you support his opinion as a pilot, then that is fair enough. I appreciate, that if things don't go his way that impacts you. Just as all decisions will affect other crews with partners/families & ties. It is for each pilot to weigh up the facts and make their own judgement, and then decide in their own career interest, and for what they perceive is either the best long term (if thats your view) or short term (if thats your view). but rest assured the majority will decide. As for the food, now where did you get that info, your fella, maybe they should buy it in Romania rather than Boots, surely that would save a few leu & bani ??