PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Air France A330 accident
View Single Post
Old 30th Jun 2009, 20:34
PK-KAR

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Svarin,
You mean this?
http://www.eurocockpit.com/images/PFR447.png ???
From Eurocockpit - Archives
One last important thing that we must do : in order to let you compare the events experienced by the flight AF447 with those described in the technical note mentioned above, we would like to expose the actual list of the contents of the famous ACARS messages sent by the plane. In order to keep our sources secret, we have transformed the appearance of the original file, but the content has remained exactly the same.
That is why I thought a typo was possible.. how did they transform the original file? Some editing? Or? Hence the possibility. If you're the author or person who transformed it, then I have to take your word for it (but then, should have the answer)... but anyways...

How did you go about translating the message into plain English ?
The comments mentioned below the headers are just my take on what it could mean... They're not translations into plain English...

As to the FPV... yes, it needs air data on the 330... it is something I don't get as to if they can get the BUSS (works off pure IR), why not just make the FPV all inertial? Surely air pressure gradients aren't "that" steep? *that one was picked out of the air*...

PK-KAR