PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - NATS interview process
View Single Post
Old 30th Jun 2009, 14:07
Jochi85

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Where am I going?!

Hey peeps,

I am little confused so I wondered if anyone could set the record straight!

I have my Stage 2 this coming Friday (slightly nervous!) but need some help on how to get to the test centre.

I know it is at the Corporate and Technical Centre as I obviously had Stage 1 there. However, on that occasion I was given a lift to the centre by a friend. This time around I will be getting the train there. Now I know there is a free shuttle bus at commuter times which I have been told by HR I can use. However the timetable they've sent me stated that the bus goes from Parkway to CTC and vice versa. Now I am under the impression that CTC is the Corporate and Technical Centre right? (even though it confuses me with CTC aviation that I have previously applied too!). But its address is stated as being 4000 Parkway. So where according to the bus timetable is Parkway?!

I need to get from either Fareham or Swanwick train station to the Stage 2 tests at 8am but am a little confused as to where exactly this bus departs from.

I know I could just take a taxi but being unemployed at the moment and travelling to these tests from North Wales I need to save the penny's where I can and if there is a free bus then I want to take advantage of it...

Can anyone clear this up for me?

Cheers,