PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - The CTC Wings (Cadets) Thread - Part 2.
View Single Post
Old 30th Jun 2009, 14:01
Zippy Monster

Received 5 Likes on 3 Posts
So what exactly DID they say? What was their message with regards to the holding pool, loan/bond detail changes, marketing bumf, employment prospects, holding pool, flexi contracts etc?

Perhaps those of us that have been through the system and been spat out the other end, have experience in the airlines and a bit more of an idea how things are going than when you're inside the CTC 'bubble', as your mate is, might be able to help you unpick the carefully-chosen words of PR.

why do a few individuals feel they hold the responsibility of advising the whole global fATPL wannabe community from making a mistake
I hope you won't be in a position where you will have a >£60k loan to service, with no means of paying it back. Sadly, many will. You won't understand what it's like until you're actually there. It's important to make people realise just how much of a burden and commitment it is. Many don't realise and happily sign on the dotted line, riding on a wave of feel-good fuzziness from the FTOs' nice PR. I include myself in that.