PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Chinook - Still Hitting Back 3 (Merged)
View Single Post
Old 30th Jun 2009, 11:13
Thor Nogson

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Originally Posted by John Purdey
Chugalug2.
Quote "I merely suggest that the Operating/Airworthiness Authority Accident Investigation, ie the BoI, failed to investigate that most glaring deficiency in the aircraft".
Not good enough; you said there was a conspiracy. (OED definition: "A combination of persons for an evil or unlawful purpose".
While you are looking up the meaning of conspiracy for yourself, please also check on your word dichotomy.
No, it is you that is "Not good enough". You've snipped one single sentence out of Chugalug2's post which doesn't support the word conspiracy, whereas the post as a whole does. Whether it is justified or not is a different matter...

Also, for the word "dichotomy", I found the following definition: "something with seemingly contradicting terms".

I feel that fits the idea of the same people releasing the aircraft into service and being called to judge on an accident in which its airworthiness is called into question.

Chugalug2, apologies for stepping in. I couldn't resist.

TN

Last edited by Thor Nogson; 30th Jun 2009 at 13:04. Reason: Spelling, and a minor clarification...