PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - The CTC Wings (Cadets) Thread - Part 2.
View Single Post
Old 30th Jun 2009, 05:58
TheBeak

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Please note this is not an invite for people such as 'TheBeak' or should I say 'TheBLEAK' or 'WWW' to repeat their same message, which has already been heard, researched & understood, yet continued and hammered into every mind of any decently researched and sound thinking young wannabe who frequents Pprune!!!!! why do a few individuals feel they hold the responsibility of advising the whole global fATPL wannabe community from making a mistake?!?! Get over yourselves.
I don't need your invite and you wouldn't get a say in the matter in what I wanted to say. At the very least I am consitent unlike some others who chop and change with the wind.

every mind of any decently researched and sound thinking young wannabe who frequents Pprune
Pprune doesn't exist just for you, there are other people in the universe who do ask for advice. And here is something that might surprise you, not everyone that wants to start is 'young' and not everyone can speak to their 'family members flying within a Heathrow based long hall fleet, who have been through the CTC ATP ladders' - so you have more than one family member who went through ATP and are now flying from Heathrow long haul? Jolly good - sounds like generic, un-factual junk spewed for the sake of it. Remember, it'll have been a different time when they did it, if they did it. If they can really recommend you do your training now then they either don't like you or are sick of your questions and don't care.

but there are ways and means to extract real honest feedback from these good and honest at heart people)
Oh clearly an ex-Army Intel officer. What did you do, attach 20000 Volts to their nuts? If ever anyone has been too sure of themselves I think you'll find it might be you. You are almost certainly in for a nasty surprise. Tread carefully 'One9iner' or should I say 'doomed wannabe'.

I have said it a couple of times now, you'd be crazy to commit to CTC without seeing if they actually place some of their apparently huge hold (and building) pool over the next year. If they don't and you're in then it's an expensive mistake. If they do and you're not then you know that they are as good as they say they are and their selection is worthy of taking your money. If they can do it now then they CAN DO IT. If however you have the money and just want an integrated course then fill your boots, I am sure their training is as good as any and perhaps better.

Last edited by TheBeak; 30th Jun 2009 at 12:13.