PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - The CTC Wings (Cadets) Thread - Part 2.
View Single Post
Old 29th Jun 2009, 22:27
One9iner

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
I popped along to Nursling this Sat 27/06/09 for the CTC Wings Open Day. Did anyone e

I popped along to Nursling this Sat 27/06/09 for the CTC Wings Open Day. Did anyone else on here do so as well?

If so, what were your thoughts on the day, and the feedback provided re: holding pool, loan/bond detail changes, marketing bumf, employment prospects, holding pool, flexi contracts etc..?

I found the day enjoyable, and felt I gathered a good amount of different opinions from different sorts of people;
e.g.
- fellow wannabe's
- wannabe's who had failed selection a while back but invited back to re-apply, but chose to only do so a while later due to the market
- additonally opinions of some current students (yes I know they will have been briefed to say the right things, but there are ways and means to extract real honest feedback from these good and honest at heart people)
- The career and industry advice women were also very informative and came across as very genuine and honest. Clearly with a CTC bias, but I felt feedback was of value.
- I also have feedback from a friend currently in CTC Bournemouth, which adds validation (or not so) to info I was fed.
- Again, having family members flying within a Heathrow based long hall fleet, who have been through the CTC ATP ladders, it becomes a fairly easy process to filter through the PR, and the true message.

If you went, let me know what you thought of the day!

Please note this is not an invite for people such as 'TheBeak' or should I say 'TheBLEAK' or 'WWW' to repeat their same message, which has already been heard, researched & understood, yet continued and hammered into every mind of any decently researched and sound thinking young wannabe who frequents Pprune!!!!! why do a few individuals feel they hold the responsibility of advising the whole global fATPL wannabe community from making a mistake?!?! Get over yourselves.