PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Replacement Pilots Check Here
View Single Post
Old 22nd May 2002, 10:44
shortly

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Nudger, you are certainly correct on most counts. Certainly few outside of CX understand the dispute. I am inside CX and I don't. Other than the 49ers issue that is. The 'attacked workforce' has certainly done a bit of attacking as well, enough I fear to have placed all of us in the discomfiting position we find ourselves. And certainly enough to have cost the jobs of 49 odd of our fellows. Do you really believe that ND can keep his promise and get those unfotunates re-instated? I believe he is standing again for the next committee and will no doubt preach more of the same, emphasis on more. How can you keep preaching the same sermon? Change is what is needed and I mean change in people and strategy from the AOA. If the rumour is true that ND approached JHH direct to bypass senior operations management - and was severely rebuffed (recently), then I fear it was just another example of poor reading of a situation and places all of us in an even less tenable position. I want the AOA to survive, I want as many of the 49ers as feasible back at work - neither of these things is likely at the moment.