PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - To all the wives swimming in the EK holding pool.
Old 28th Jun 2009, 23:55
kingoftheslipstream

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

yer strident tone belies a man of yer years.

I am pleased that yer still dancing with the girl that brought ya... but... surely a little mercy fer the lady in question wouldn't be too bad a thing?

What beggars belief is the way a non-local used tha local Islamic Law to shine tha spotlight on his errant spouse and shame and humiliate her in public usin' a judicial code that most civilized judiciaries have long since considered archaic and draconian... what rankles most of us civilized males here at EK is that VA co-opted the local policy in a way that gave him all the advantage. It was an opportunistic 'n clever tactic but not exactly gentlemanly behaviour. He couldn't have done it in the USA, Canada, Australia, New Zealand or most a Western Europe 'r Scandinavia...

I expect that neither of them 'r too bright... an' neither of 'em has shown much regard fer the consequences of their actions... she with her lover and he with respect to their rug-rats... there's gonna be fall-out fer years.

As the great story write Andre Dubus said: We don't have to live great lives, we just have to understand the ones we live. It's that simple and that complicated.

Time fer sleep... ZZZzzz...

I feel sorry fer 'em both.