PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Vietnam Airlines (info please)
View Single Post
Old 28th Jun 2009, 18:55
youwantmetodowhat

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Just out of interest. Has anyone got any the details of the DPI contracts or is it just rumour? Has anybody thought of possibility that they maybe on the same money/conditions in the hand and DPI are just taking less of a cut. If that the case, PARC and Rishworth have a alot of explaining to do by the sounds of it.

However, the price for the entry is 10800USD/month for Captains made up of $7800 salary, $1500 for accomodation and $1500 per diems and a total of 7800USD (I believe) for FOs on 320 fleet. If anyone take anything less they will be hurting not only themselves, but all the pilots there now as VN will just lower it all for all of you.... and oh yeah any of you thinking of going the way of lower conditions do think you will be really welcome if that happens. Spread the word.

It is very simple, if DPI are offering less money then just go to PARC or Rishworth. If DPI dont have the numbers on the books they dont have contract. Be careful guys dont go in short. For Gods sake everyone, try to keep your conditions, there must be other ways for the company to save money without screwing the expats.

By the sounds of things you are all working harder than ever too....screw it try for a pay increase (didn't the Vietnamese get a huge pay increase last year?) or some sort of overtime pay. And get any new guys that arrive based in Hanoi. From what I here you are spending half the time in Hanoi....that got to save the company money.

Good luck guys...and happy landings.

Last edited by youwantmetodowhat; 29th Jun 2009 at 01:50.