PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Etihad - Wannabes & Recruitment IV
View Single Post
Old 28th Jun 2009, 15:02
racheldebuitleir

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
danni14 would you be able to give us an exact breakdown of all the medical stuff that you need to do? I presume the blood tests, hearing and sight were part of one "full medical" done by the doctor were they? Is the full medical actually a TOTAL check of everything or do etihad only ask for certain things to be checked? What do they check for in the blood tests? Do they do hormone tests and sexual health screening and all as well? Which vaccinations do you need? Did the jabs make you a little ill afterwards? Whats the visual requirement? I wear glasses for perfect vision and im grand without them but a little blurry at distance..but I cant get contacts for my problem so im concerned about that. What are they looking for in the chest Xray? I have benign harmless breast lumps that im sure will show up...hope they dont mind that either! hahah . If there are problems with the medical results do you have a chance to rectify things and retake them? Sorry for all the questions, I would just like to have a good idea of whats coming next
Thanks a mill!