PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Ryanair Interview and Sim Assessment (merged)
Old 27th Jun 2009, 11:00
Callsign Kilo

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Smith, my old chum...I need not convince myself of anything. I am perfectly happy with my career and indeed my projected path. As I said, and reiterate, Ryanair aren't perfect, however many of the imperfections are often outweighed by what I have experienced, achieved and can achieve in the airline. Other things could be improved and possibly might. In the meantime, no one is trying to convince anyone that FR is a career airline; however the skills that you develop here are transferable and desirable to any other. History proves that and many treat FR that way. Others don't, and remain happy with their lot.

To many, this is a balanced view of what Ryanair is. Something that you are incapable or indeed unprepared to grasp. I don't care what your reason is for doing so either, but I can probably make some assumptions based on your blatant displays of petulance. Good luck in your career, my old friend - with whoever or whatever that may be?? I hope no one from the 'outside' makes such an outspoken, cascading, ill-informed and biased attack on whatever you do or what choices you have made.