PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - RAK Airways Threads Merged
View Single Post
Old 27th Jun 2009, 04:18
Gulfstreamaviator

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
RAK RIP

RAK has been flushed down the pan.

A Quote by the Adviser to the Crown Prince, Dr Potty himself: " I managed to squeeze 300,000,000 US$ from the Investment Authority before they noticed."
Dr Potty is famous as the only CEO in history who pays for his own private calls on his company mobile phone. He is proud to announce that the department responsable for deducting these calls is in itself a profit centre.

His management system is second to none, as this extract from the previous post confirms: This has worked efficiently so far, but as new entities develop, the “system” may need a second breath, an executive admits. “Having one man making decisions has advantages, but he can’t take care of everything.”

“I delegate everything and ask the people to do it for me. I am like a maestro with an orchestra who is playing,” he said.

The founder of RAK Ceramics indirectly agrees: “I believe in systems and in corporate governance, not only in people. If tomorrow I disappear, the system and the company has to continue.”

One day these words will come back to haunt him.

Please turn off the light when leaving the building, leave the key at the airport info desk.

RAK RIP.

glf