PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - NATS interview process
View Single Post
Old 26th Jun 2009, 23:37
HP20

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Thanks paperclip, how long before the start of your course did you get the call to say you were in? Because I wasn't asked, so I was thinking maybe my start date won't be too near.. Or I won't really have a choice which one I do..

Pugwash, yeah it was pretty recent.
When we arrived we were given security forms to fill out and left to chat for a bit. We were then almost immediately taken to a room to do the group interview. I don't actually remember how long it took, maybe an hour? They tell you at the start.. Then we were taken out of the room to our small waiting area. About 20 minutes later they take you off 2 at a time to have interviews. Mine only lasted just over an hour but other people on my day had a 2 hour one. It's 2 people interviewing you and they both take loooaaaads of notes and swap who asks the questions half way through. You also get lunch, and we got to look in the control rooms, even though most had done so already.. You stay til about 3 i think, depends if everyone turns up to the interview.
Also in the afternoon me and one other guy got taken off to do some of the stage 2 tests on these new laptops. It's apparently to check that people get the same results on the laptops as they do on the computer.. so they can switch to laptops. But i don't think everyone does that.
Hope that helps..?

Helen