PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Nats Profit 2008/2009
View Single Post
Old 26th Jun 2009, 21:01
Hootin an a roarin

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Well f**k my old boots!

A ****e pay deal and record profits, now there's a surprise.
As i've previously stated I have become resigned to the fact that there are too many fannys in NATS who do not have any balls or cannot see for themselves when they are being led down the garden path. I don't believe a change in union would help as it is us the workforce who voted this galling paydeal through.
From a company point of view the smiling viper deserves his huge pay deal as he has achieved record profits whilst minimising delays and screwing over the staff and we have let him. We never ever learn.

There will always be someone to come in and do AAVA's, proving you don't need the leave (which i'm sure will be next to be whittled away) and bailing these arseholes out. Some think they are helping out our customers but it is our management whom we are helping as any delays and penalties will be felt by them. Like volunteering to do meteorology observations on a night shift in lieu of an ATSA. Hmmm, let me think,,, were is that going to lead?

One thing to maybe throw into the argument is should anyone involved in management be part of our union hierarchy such as the branch chair etc? As far as can recall they have always been in bed with each other and a lot of senior managers are ex union and know all the tricks.

The only ammo we have is industrial action and we can never find any grounds to exercise this huge power that a lot of us don't realise we have until it is far too late. And it's happened yet again.