PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - NATS interview process
View Single Post
Old 26th Jun 2009, 20:26
roar00

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
I just had my CAA class one medical at Gatwick (deffinately plan how your going to get there as its not exactly easy to find from the airport station).

I passed, have my certificate to hand and faxed it over to the NATS medical department today. They called through to say they will be letting HR know i have the all clear to start and that HR should be contacting me soon (i was also told to make sure i dont leave it to long as HR aren't the best at getting back to people...as i've learnt).

Can't wait to get a start date and get the details for the dep louge online so i can start looking at accomadation. I'm currently hoping to rent a flat.

I'm hoping to be on the October course, anyone have any idea if thats a possibility.

I'm not sure why HR have told people about starting dates etc before a medical, from my experiance that couldnt have happened to me as my offer was conditional on passing the medical...so why give me a start date and course info if i then went on to fail my medical. But then again HR are inconsistant and also things with HR have had an overhaul recently so who knows what the standard practice for finding out course dates etc is.