PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - SARH to go
Thread: SARH to go
View Single Post
Old 25th Jun 2009, 19:55
Miles Gustaph

Location: Behind a dusty desk, and in some really hot, dusty, wet and cold places subject to who is paying the bill. But mostly Gods own land.
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
CRABB,

like may others you have made some very good, and personally I think valuable opinions on here, is there any reason to jump ever-so-quickly to accuse anyone of being "crab-hating [bubble]".

Isn't this exactly the point that Pusser is trying to make in his last paragraph?

Your obviously, from your posts very passionate about the RAF, but I agree with Pusser, "Everyone does things differently, thats the point, which a few of our esteemed posters will never, ever accept" and regrettably of all the people who could have stepped up to the mark to prove his point it was you...

Everyone has their opinion, yours is very well informed, abet loyalty biased, which is fine, and admirable, but not everyone who says someone can do something better than the RAF is a crab hater.

This thread relies upon you, it wouldn't be what it is without your input, but everything is checks and balances, it's good to hear your opinion, and I agree there are opinions that are blatantly confrontational, but this isn't one of them.