PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - BA and Project Columbus III
View Single Post
Old 25th Jun 2009, 15:13
nuigini

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
And GlamGirl, how exactly have you been threatened or bullied by posters on CF? I see no evidence.
Because the person who wrote on CF that she wanted to punch her in face changed her message!

What I would really like to know is: do any of you BASSA bashers who seem to adore BA and WW so much want to work for free to save your beloved BA and earn points with the management? Are you among the 3000 staff who have offered to work for free?
It's not about "earning points with the management" should you apply for unpaid leave or work for free. It's not actually free work as you will still receive your meal allowances. Crew shouldn't say too much either about "work for free" as UPL has been given since last fall. What's the difference? That you actually go to work instead of being at home?

It might be hard for some of you to believe but there are actually some of us in great concern of our jobs. If an agreement is not reached before the deadline the **** will hit the fan and many innocent crew will be affected by the arrogance and selfishness of others. Why is that hard to understand?

I haven't applied to work for free but for part-time. I am convinced that these offers will be taken away from us if an agreement isn't reached until Tuesday.

Why are you concerned Virginia? I would have thought that you had handed in your resignation?

Last edited by nuigini; 25th Jun 2009 at 15:24.