PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - BA and Project Columbus III
View Single Post
Old 25th Jun 2009, 12:07
Glamgirl

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
PC767,

I've tried to explain this to you plenty of times by now.

The majority of the "yes" vote to Single Fleet was by WWLGW who seen an easy way out of LGW onto WWLHR.

Bassa arranged a max 12.5 hour rostered duty for long haul ex LGW to protect their operation on WWLHR.

Bassa offered the company 9p per hour instead of breakfast down route.

That's just a couple of issues.

However, I haven't brought this up for a long long time, so why do you feel the need to do so now?

All I've been saying here is that something's got to give, and fast. You cannot justify the amount of payments, such as destination payments (to most of those destinations), diversion payment etc. Neither can the 2 local nights after diversion due to disruption be justified, when it leaves thousands of passengers stranded.

My whole issue with this thing is that people don't think for themselves and they don't do any research, but takes Bassa's word for everything. Especially dangerous, considering they're not painting the full picture to you. Do you not want to know why Lizanne is not bothering to tell you what the latest offer is? It would trouble me a great deal if the head of the union, so to speak didn't do this.

Head out of clouds asap please.

Gg

Ps. Do you think it's acceptable to threaten fellow crew with physical violence?