PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - NATS interview process
View Single Post
Old 24th Jun 2009, 20:47
WannabeATCO

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Listen to what I am Saying!
I agree TOTALLY that it would be a better test if they gave you no prep material at all. That would be completely fair and a much better process to find those with the right aptitude!
money or no money it is a great career with an awesome responsiblity to have and yes very important to get the right people for the job.
However, in this case... what I am saying is that in the tests i sat today, someone who only read the material given once could have passed the motivation paper- which is why i felt it was a waste..
why tell people you are going to be assessed on basic checking when in fact you are going to get long division and multiplication?
why tell people you are going to do personality q's when you're not?

This process as a result could in fact penalise those who have put a great deal of effort and are Highly motivated to be an ATCO, yet miss out due to being thrown off by an unexpected turn of events...

Its just trickery - which is fair if that is the purpose intended (which i doubt)... or incompetence by distrubuting out of date information on HR's part..
either way it is disgraceful..