PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Starting to regret it!
View Single Post
Old 24th Jun 2009, 19:45
Mikehotel152

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
MikeHotel get a life. I'll tell you what the airlines don’t want; people with no social skills. Who wants to site next to a pilot for 8 hours and talk about the current UK education system??! No Thanks!

I'll stick to football and women
I ought not lower myself to the level of replying to this, but...ha ha ha...you know what, I'd much rather talk about football and women! Unfortunately, that won't get you a job. I take issue with the suggestion that I have no social skills because I see value in using the English language properly!

MikeHotel sounds like the last person I'd want to share a flight deck with.

A career FO in the making
That's a bit harsh considering you have never met me. The anonymity of this forum means that one day we might meet on the flightdeck and you will never guess that the smiling, funny, considerate, and helpful guy next to you has an alter-ego called Mikehotel152.

Why attack someone for dodgy spelling, grammer blah blah blah its just pointless
It isn't pointless. A lack of punctuation can completely change the intended meaning of a sentence! If you don't see that as a problem in any profession, there is little point talking to you about it. Poor spelling makes you look careless. Poor syntax makes you look thick. Of course it's possibly to get a job while possessing the language skills of a 12 year old. It's just less likely.

To us native speakers my comments are easily understood perhaps your command of our great language isn't what you think it is I'm sorry but you have no case and point and i don't want to be drawn into an argument with a 12 year old.
Oh, I have no doubt that we all know what you meant; we native speakers just chuckle at your inability to articulate yourself properly in your own language.