PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - BA and Project Columbus III
View Single Post
Old 24th Jun 2009, 13:51
nuigini

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
For the other posters, I've just had a look at CF and it's quite amazing, really. There is a specific thread there about this forum, and this thread, and ALL posters on that thread are saying we're stupid, disillusioned and out to get them. They're also saying that SP is doing a great job making us look foolish (!). It would be funny if it wasn't so tragic.
Especially when you think about the thread starter, QP (also a member on here but won't mention the username), previously worked at LGW WW himself and "did a runner" to LHR WW when SFG was introduced. Also amusing when you think about this character who insisted on bringing back the report time, which they did until BASSA found out about it, in HKG because QP wanted to be on the first flight into T5 to have their photograph taken.

I've thought about posting there, but I'm still working on the script. Could get interesting. Wonder how quickly I'd get banned for not following the rest of the sheep?
I'm tempted myself but will probably be banned for life for saying anything that goes against the stream.