PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Saudia
Thread: Saudia
View Single Post
Old 24th Jun 2009, 03:56
mutt

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
chk5511.....

1: For the sake of planning and your sanity, there is NO movement between corporate and line! Dont think otherwise, and never even dream of the 777/787, they dont/wont have foreign FO's. You must remember that this airline is 90% Saudi crew.

2: Hawker is a new fleet with only 1 of the 6 aircraft sitting on the apron, so its not flying. Falcon depends on the owners requirements, it operates FAR91 so no duty time

3: It means 24 hours per day and a shared number of days per month.

4: The figure that i quoted is what you get without ever leaving your house or doing standby duty, i dont really understand what you mean by guaranteed flying pay.

5: The command path presently involves the airline, but that is getting cut, so i would expect to see F900 FO to Hawker Capt.... at some stage

OUR GROUP Supervisors, head management , crew schedule staff, captains, F/officers/flight Engeneers: Instructors,Flight attendants are the greatest peaple I have Known
.......Sounds like eutopia Pity it doesnt exist today, whilst there are some awesome individuals, there are also enough rotten apples to spoil you day

Mutt.

(Metro, you are about to see a lot of new faces on the 1st floor..)