PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Scab Notice
Thread: Scab Notice
View Single Post
Old 21st May 2002, 14:25
shortly

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
If I were a disunion leader I would advise posters such as Bengi to cease and desist. Their vitriol is doing their cause no good at all, au contraire. If they are this despicable on an open forum like Pprune imagine how they go on in Cprune. Having been victimised myself in my past I do understand how much they are hurting. Selecting another victim group, however, especially one so vulnerable as the young aircrew looking for an airline to join is not going to work. Everybody peck the weakest chicken. Matey, this is not a farmyard, nor the middle ages. When all the courses are filled - as they will be - the disunion will be that much weaker and the new aircrew will be protected. Change strategy before it is too late, cancel the ban, stop all action and change the committee. Then and only then will there be progress. I accept that I have been anti-union policy for some time now. The opportunity was there to regain most if not all the jobs of the 49ers. I want to save the union as an entity and instead I am watching it slowly and seemingly inevitably coming apart at the seams. I want my friends amongst the 49ers, and I have quite a few, get their jobs back. Not likely with current strategies being enacted by the disunion.