PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - The CTC Wings (Cadets) Thread - Part 2.
View Single Post
Old 23rd Jun 2009, 12:35
ProPwannabe

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Ctc Bond

As an interest of the CTC cadet program, readin forums and website to research as much as i can about it (which im sure alot of you guys are doing if youre readin this) i thought it might be worth posting the section of FAQ of the ctc cadet program regarding the bond.

What is my liability for the loan I take to fund my bond? Whether you provide the bond through bank finance or another source, you will remain liable for the bond. However, on employment with an airline as a pre-selected cadet you will benefit from a contracted commitment to repay the bond through monthly repayments over a set period of time as agreed with your sponsor airline as long as you fulfil your employment commitments. The bond repayments are planned to be sufficient to cover all of your commitment to the loan, if you take one.

If I am pre-selected by an airline, will the airline repay my bond in a single lump sum or in installments? The employing airline will normally repay the bond in monthly installments.

The employing airline will normally repay the bond in monthly installments.

As I understand it, YES u have to come up with £69000 which u pay in installments for the Bond. So really its a self sponsored training!? right?

Also if I was to be sucessfully accepted onto the course and have fully completed the training, then get employed by their partner airlines, the bond is then transferred to the airline where the airline will pay you back monthly?
hmm.. im trying to look at the wider picture and looking for the catch. Is there a possibility that they say ok we pay you a reduced salary and the extra savings they make they would use it to pay off some of your bond with your own money?? So all in all you are completely liable for the training costs??

Someone please tell me im wrong.!!

I understand the dangers of making assumptions at the moment, but hopefully someone can point out the advantages of ctc cadet program other than its 'prestigious' name.

for those who like to read the FAQ section of ctc cadet:
CTC Wings - FAQs