PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Ryanair Captain dismissed for promoting unions
Old 23rd Jun 2009, 11:06
PBD 1

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Ballsout....Remember not just 4 months ago some of us had the CHOICE between a substantial pay cut or a pay freeze and a fiddle around with the annual leave! Don't forget the freezing of UK base transfers, the Pulling of people from command upgrade courses and our hardworking SFIs being told no with their prerequisite 3000 hrs. Don't forget the proposed £4000 upgrade fee or £500 knocked off your salary to keep your UK license. Dont get me wrong my current rosta at Ryanair is the best Ive EVER had in the industry and I generally enjoy working here HOWEVER to quote one of my colleagues recently "whats the point of being continuously threatened with a big stick if youre going to be beaten with it anyway?" Dont forget the list of proposed changes to our T&Cs still in the pipeline!! Dont forget the sector pay review by HMRC!! I hope that eating our food during the cruise as per part `A` isn't going to found to be found contravening flight safety soon or were all going to go a little hungry on our 12hr days aren't we? Dont mind doing my bit for the company but I'm sure without doubt if other crew outside RYR were to witness our crewdock or the contents of my pigeon hole it would take them two weeks to stop laughing! Anyway future is promising cant wait to witness the wide array of teddies and dummies on the bedroom floor!!