PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Ryanair - 6
Thread: Ryanair - 6
View Single Post
Old 23rd Jun 2009, 09:59
pee

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
unless you really need to fly to some former Eastern Bloc airbase 50km outside some un-pronouncable town on a tuesday morning......
I really do not like the tone of your post. Ryanair might be a thorn in your side or whatever, but people seem to fly just to (and from!) these small airports, so they do need them. They use them IN SPITE of Ryanair's harsh style, what's wrong in that? You think that everything important should concentrate in big centres only? Why many local communities in Europe couldn't benefit from the global tourism giving much needed sources if income?

Un-pronouncable towns... well, you mean Slavic ones? I guess Finnish words and names are equally difficult, so what? People still fly here. And to CE Europe as well.

Military airports of former Eastern Bloc? Both Hahn and Weeze are also former military airports, of Western Bloc, would you prefer them to become abandoned just due to their past?

Your personal hatred towards FR or lccs in general seems to influence your opinions in much broader context, I suppose.