PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Joining Qatar Airways (QR) - all you need to know about it (threads merged)
Old 23rd Jun 2009, 07:12
THR MCT

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Key Word is respect seniority

Still amazed by people stating how could they switch offer at the last minute, others veterants of the so called sandpit calling this place a " **** hole " while in the meantime they work here earn money and live here with their family, children go to school......

Didn't your mam's told never bite the hand that feeds you

for new hire it is always start : I left a nice job, a nice city, which is your hometown or what so ever a green grass, a nice pay and one morning I decided to drop all this nice things and come down the sandpit in the **** hole what a pathetic story who's gonna beleive it.

in the case of placement on which fleet for DEC
let me assure you that any second officer who made it trough QR training is safer and fly better than any DEC no matter what is his previous experience I wonder if QR start giving interviews as the same level as for command upgrade how many DEC will survive my personnel opinion 0%

The hiring process right now is kind of filling the blank recruiting on top of the head, talent people who managed to to go through all the **** here.

Please respect senior pilot on the other fleets
A320 moving to A330 or B777
A330 moving to B777 or A340
And New hire they have to follow a standard progression starting in the order C300, C605, A300/ A320, A330, B777/A340.

in this region of the world at least you must know that you gonna work in the desert not in L.A before your leave home you land in this place with two buckets one for the gold and the other one for problems the first one you managed to fill first here you go back home, enjoying the so called civilized world probably bracing for credit crunch economical down turn.

Reminber always fly safe and high

Thr Mct,

Last edited by THR MCT; 23rd Jun 2009 at 09:35.