PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Gulf Air: Qatar/Oman refuse new funds & New CEO
Old 21st May 2002, 12:28
Icarus

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Well if SH&E hang themselves then they will hang us as well.

I laugh at your comments about scheduling and profit forecast models, sorry. GF has no clue about scheduling, it is and always has been a joke! A bad joke at that!
As for p/l models, as you imply, they are built for a market that isn't ours. Being in bed with that particular suppliers products is also one of our main problems too.

SH&E are doing a damn good job, so far, it's now up to everyone to understand that we MUST implement this program of changes to the way we operate in order to survive in the short term and to profit once again in the medium-long term. The sooner people give up what they used to do and think (or just plain ****** off) the better.
I hope Capt Pprune can keep this is the archives for 12-18 months so I can come back and say "I told you so!'. If I can't because we failed, then that will be the fault (predominantly) of those named above (if they are still here) and a few more 'un-cooperatives' and 'ignoramases'.