PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - BPIAA Rumor or Truth
View Single Post
Old 22nd Jun 2009, 09:59
stewie2010

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Panam will rise again (thanks to jbayfan)

I see...so,you want to "revive"Beijing Panam in a different country ...is this correct ? so, for example; Beijing Panam in south africa (BPISA ),yes,I see,very smart,taking the wonderful reputation of BPIAA and maybe shipping from China the well maintained flying machines( that you seem to know so much about..haha) also to south africa (everyone favorite destination ) and afterwards only having to convince Chinese airlines to retrieve their cadets from where ever they are and sending them to Africa which all Chinese admire for.....well,for not being to close to them..to a new flight school ( BPISA) that would be run by someone which great CV has brought all the way to a hole in Africa and getting his info and knowledge from ex-Panam employees that dont seem to know so much.....wow..its getting better and better..please tell me more..can invest ?Pleeeaaassseeee

And yes, tell me your qualifications..I want to make sure I dont end up like you by doing the same mistakes,thanks and for me " Crawling "back in my hole..well, my friend, I am not the one where you are...haha...and dont bother...your qualifications are very clear to everyone

Stewie2010 signing out (I do not plan on spending my life posting on pprune like some as I have a real job )but will keep an eye for the revived Panam