PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - PPL lessons Malaga
View Single Post
Old 22nd Jun 2009, 09:24
bfsalphaone

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
I did some flying out in Malaga last year with Aerodynamics from LEAX, they had a number of Cessna 172 N's but all fairly old; they didn't compare to the 172SP & G1000 that i had been flying prior.

The Aerodynamics Office is in Malaga and the flying is done from an airfield 30-40 mins west of Malaga at LEAX. The instructor I had spoke a bit of English, and thought i had a full PPL (at that time) and let me work away; he did the radio work as it was all in Spanish. But if you speak English they have to aswell.

As for No Limits Air, firstly they don't speak English at all!! And their location was very hard to find, the GA terminal at LEMG, it might be where their aircraft are, but I couldnt find anyone that would help. Their office is on a block near the airport, but again unless you're looking very hard you'll past it without even knowing.

I wanted to get the same as yourself, some flying in the cavok conditions and log some interesting airports. I only got LEAX & LEMG, but would have liked to get LXGB, LEJR, GMTT, GMTN. But these would have taken too many hours to get too.

I have since got the PPL licence and maybe going back sometime to do some hour building.