PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Viking Airlines
Thread: Viking Airlines
View Single Post
Old 20th Jun 2009, 09:47
leisurelad

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Hondacars:

What makes the airline useless, you say the planes are really old and dirty yet they have some of the most modern and newest aircraft around.
Maybe the cleaners didn't do a great job but it hardly makes the airline useless.

If you were travelling on a 30yr old bomber then yes i would agree that the aircraft is old but either your expectations are far to high for a charter airline or you just like to put the airline down.

You say the plastic was falling off the top of the window and exposing wires. Did you bring this to the attention of the crew !!. Quite simply, modern aircraft interiors are just plastic pannels that slot together and maybe just came loose !!! It's hardly going to make the aircraft fall out of the sky is it.

The train i used the other day was tatty and rattled like hell, but does this make them useless, still did the job.

If you say that the planes should not be in service then boy would you be shocked at what there is in the world, even the UK infact.

Sorry but your post really wound me up and made me realise just how pathetic some people are.