PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - AF447
Thread: AF447
View Single Post
Old 20th Jun 2009, 08:33
takata

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
About the Galley picture:

AF Cabin Crew, posted Airliners.net Sat Jun 20 2009:
I would like to once again confirm that this is the galley in business class. When you board door 2L and go towards 2R it will be on your left. The galley Zeke is talking about with the espresso machine and ovens is on the other side.

-On the latest photos of the FAB you have the "cupbards" in front of seats 5AB and 5JK,
-We have the chief purser work station seat that's located in a cupboard by door 1L, in-flight it is usually taken out of it's cupboard so the pursers can sit on and work on the paperwork.
-Yellow case is the defebrillator also located by door 2R.
-On the third picture of the globo.com it looks like they found the cupboard with the video system that is by door 1L as well but I'm not sure about it, only thing that makes me say that's it is the video system is that it is all black.

Concerning the trolleys, I think they were in the galley latched, particulary the white-wine:champagne one that we hardly take out completely, also that galley has the the breakfast trolley that we do not take out before we do the service prior to arrival at destination. I believe the trolleys are missing because the galley is built on top of the planes floor and not it's own.