PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Emirates Hold Pool
View Single Post
Old 20th Jun 2009, 03:53
cosmodrift

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Inconsistent and contradictory statements...

But the notion of comparing EK to AA or United, BA is just not a fair comparison...
I am not a shrink or a DEC and the matter explored was time to promotion. Just time to promotion. So, in this particular matter, the comparison applies.

People come here for an accelerated program for faster career progression and extra compensation for the sacrifice.
Give me a break. You are here because you have not a better option, or you are too coward to sell groceries back home. Don't blame the environment for your own decisions. Beside, you don't say "People do...". Speak for yourself.

Do they provide law's safeguarding us here, a sense of community, is there any heart to this place? Can you feel the love next time you drive down SZR?
I'm going to be sick after this one.

So why would people come now? What is the selling point? Job security I guess only because the rest of the world is in a tight spot.
You answered your own question. That might be one obvious reason.
Other people can also find a good life here, specially if you don't get yourself 100% fixed on the bad side. Anyway all of us are here because we are volunteers. Nobody is pointing you no gun to stay.

Many people in the right seat would be more than happy staying where they are living in a free society, trusting others, backed by laws, living in cleaner air, and not having to watch their back at every decision.
Man, I have no clue what part of the world(or time in history) retaining all these qualities you are referring to. But I believe you think all the poolies come from that beautiful place and they have great jobs there.