PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - ATPL feedback Q's (Merged x 4)
View Single Post
Old 20th May 2002, 23:43
jessie02

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
bombay bandit

I think your idea is a good one , and i would be happy to contribute my 2 attempts worth of questions to you and anyone else for that matter.

I dont agree with scroggs about the bank of questions that the schools dish out to us as being sufficient because of the tests that i failed there were many questions that bore no relation to anything that was in the course notes that by now i have memorized!!

So how does one answer a question when the correct answer has never been published?

I would be very happy to swap my progress tests and final exam prep tests with another school , just to get another angle on the whole situation.

For the record to illustrate my point:

What should one do when they enter a rain ice triangle?

a. climb into warm air
b.decend
c. turn around
d. cant remember

My notes tell me everything about the triangle in perfect detail but not what to do.

I get several books from the library , written by well known authors BUTl they say climd into warmer air OR turn around!! what do you do..?

Having spent 1 year plus learning the questions and answers parrot fashion , i feel qualified to moan about this especially as there are only 2 ways to test your knowledge about things such as whether the compass indicates North or south when one accelerates west.

If you want my questions to practice with then let me know.

jess