PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Ryanair Captain dismissed for promoting unions
Old 19th Jun 2009, 10:58
doniedarko

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
The cause of union recognition in Ryanair was a fight that took place and was lost many years ago. BALPA came, played by the rules and took a beating that from those of us in Ryanair was embarrassing. They were outclassed outplayed and ran with their tail between there legs. Now Ryanair pilots themselves are responsible for this not BALPA being naive. What I find amusing is the same management now perceive a threat that I personally think is non existent. The paranoia is simply astounding. What threat ? what union ? . Are the trying to distract us from the fact that we took a shafting in April. Gave up productivity for free (A/L, LTC, No pay rise). All UK bases were frozen last week no transfers, no upgrades, was there a whimper was there . O'Lolly loses close to a billion in cocked up hedging and aer lingus shares.....is it mentioned No. We will be doing CDA approachs for a long time to make that kind of dough back. Anyway bottom line we are all sheep, admit it know it now get back into the flock with me like good boys...Baaaaa