PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - NATS interview process
View Single Post
Old 19th Jun 2009, 10:34
T250

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Moravcik25
T250 you seem to always have something negative to say, what stage are you at? It would be interesting to know as you seem to say a lot but add nothing!
I do sincerely apologise if what I said is construed by yourself to be so, although I'm sure many of those who frequent this thread feel the same as myself, in fact I know they do.
I was merely trying to point out what I would have thought its obvious when looking at this thread that its common sense to read what is already written before barging in with questions which are likely to simply be repeated in a few weeks!

Kimberley653
yes it is wise to read the majority of the threads which I HAVE DONE but if you re read my thread then you will see that I was clearly asking for an up dated version of what happens in stage one as some of these threads go back a couple of years and I was worried that things may have changed ok!!!
Oh dear, are you sure that you've read this whole thread?? If you had surely you would have seen through your 'reading' that a few pages back, the member 'workman01' stated that yes, stage 1 has changed, and he wrote what had changed!! I even asked him myself to go into more detail!
Or did you miss that part? Is so, let me quote it for you, just to illustrate my point!

Page 172 of this thread (workman01)
Sat Stage 1 yesterday... sailed through the motivational paper answering the ones I got wrong last year right this time.

(same paper and out of date...someone should tell them that there is no RIS RAS and FIS anymore)

Felt I done better on the cubes this year but no gold star I don't think, and I always found the diagramming easy anyway.

However to my surprise they have replaced Basic checking with numerical reasoning... it would have been nice of them to let us all know that before we turned up, I had not done much practice on these sorts of questions and only managed about 3/5th of the questions if even that. It is a bit annoying that something I could easily do last year has been replaced and wasn't informed of the change in any of the e-mails explaining what we would be doing on the day and as none of the documentation has changed from last year I assumed it would be the same this year.
So yes, the process does change, but even so, its all on this thread, you just need to look for it, obviously you hadn't!