PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Greedy BA pilots want more dosh
View Single Post
Old 18th Jul 2001, 01:03
Secret Squirrel

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Question

Sorry Guvnor but no, I don't see where you're coming from at all. You come out with the same rubbish every time and you are fundementally wrong. If I'd wanted to become cabin crew/tug driver or dispatcher I could have saved myself a lot of trouble (and money!).

I suppose that you think a nurse or hospital porter should be entitled to the same remuneration and/or increases as interns (FO equivalent to our industry), consultants (Captains) or surgeons (Sim trainers), just because you can't run a hospital without either or!!!!

It may be that our profession cannot be said to enjoy the same noble standing as those of the medical profession BUT on the other hand their industry is far more forgiving when it comes to making mistakes that cost people lives.

Face it Guv, however much you bleet the inescapable fact of the matter is, that we are a rarer commodity than most other airline staff, and therefore can screw belligerent wannabe managers like you for as much as we like. And God it feels good to see you squirm with helplessness!!!