PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Fancy giving me a flight......
View Single Post
Old 19th Jun 2009, 07:18
Tarman

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Hi everyone,

Let me start off by saying I don't mean to cause any offence but I feel that some of you may not like what I'm about to say.

Let me start off by telling you a bit about myself. I'm currently a Civilian......with a wife and daughter that like to spend incredible amounts of money, mainly between 2 separate shopping centres at either end of Glasgow.
The thing is that my wife reckons that men are hopeless at spending money quickly and that any monkey with half a brain could easily spend the net worth of a small African nation on a Saturday afternoon. She recently carried this out to a safe and good standard but noticed that I was a bit twitchy and sensitive, so she sent me home .She says that she knows at least 7 other people did the same thing on the same day and a further 8 people done it again 2 weeks later. They had a right laugh.
She really wants to try it again sometime soon and I can’t be arsed paying for it again so I would like to ask:
Is there anybody on here who would be willing to offer me some free money so that they can shop ‘til they drop at your cost?
If anyone would be prepared to do this then please E-mail at [email protected]

Anyway, kind regards to all you professionals, Tarman