PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - New Uganda Airline
View Single Post
Old 19th Jun 2009, 01:46
Hogger60

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Stay Away From This

Anyone even contemplating working for this outfit, think again. They make promises that they don't keep and sign contracts that they have no intention of honoring. If you do decide to do this as you have nothing else remotely available, make sure you have enough money to get by when they ground the aircraft or don't decide to pay you, and enough to buy the ticket back home while they are ironing out money problems with the aircraft sitting on the ramp for months at a time.

As far as the 300 is concerned, I am sure they will be able to pick one up from the hundreds that sit in the desert in Arizona and California (United is parking over 90 as I write) for a song and put it into service.

And Ricardo, they probably won't do any maintenance on the EFIS system and I would not be surprised to see this outfit flying with standby instruments as a normal operation. If the AC gets caught in a situation where they need parts that are not being maintained, no big thing for the investors as it is the pilots caught in the dangerous situations.

And everyone always remember, an AOC can be obtained for any airline as long as the investors have enough contacts, influence, and money.

Last edited by Hogger60; 19th Jun 2009 at 14:41.